Skip to main content

How to Answer Why do you want to work at our company?

How to answer for the question, "Why do you want to work at our company?". Here are some examples for for this question. 

Answer 1:

To achieve Professional Growth and meeting challenges while being resourceful and innovative where I can utilize my practical exposure and academic achievements to the development of your esteemed organization and thus improve my career.
Why do you want to work at our company

Answer 2:

I like to work in your company because it is a reputed company. And frankly speaking if I work in your company, I can proudly say that I'm an employee of abc company.

Answer 3:

Your company is a well reputed company with a big brand name. I had a word with some of my seniors working over here and get to know that the work culture over here is really very good. I am search of such kind of platform to start my career with.

Answer 4:

I think that this company gave me a good opportunity to explore my knowledge and enhance my skill to help the growth of a company and my career.

Answer 5:

 Sir, I am a fresher, I am applying for . because I would like to work in a reputed company like yours, where I can improve my skill, idea and it great chance to me learn new things from your organization. I want to surround myself with like-minded people collaborating together on major projects/infrastructure and also giving back to the community. When I read about your company I found that my skills and experience are matching and I think it would work out great. If you give me a chance, I will prove myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To give Self introduction in an Interviews | Introduce yourself Self Introduction Sample

How To give Self introduction in Interviews Introduce yourself H ello guys today we are going to learn how to introduce yourself in interviews in English. "How to give self introduction in an Interview"? The same question can be asked in different types like Introduce yourself,describe yourself, tell something about yourself..etc. It is very important that you have to present it properly in front of interviewer. Your presentation of your personal introduction will decide your job. So here we are Going to see some samples of " How to introduce yourself in an interview" . Steps To Follow : Step :1 First of all be polite to wish the interviewers. You can wish by saying Good morning, Good afternoon and Good evening etc. Likewise if you are an experienced candidate, you can shake hand with the interviewer with a firm smile on your face. Step: 2 Tell your full name and where are you from. Rather than mentioning your place name only, you should a

Java collections interview questions and answers For Fresher's and experienced | Interview Tips

Hello guys today we are going to learn about Java questions and answers. This will help you to get success in your interviews. 1) List any Five features of Java? Ans: Some features include Object Oriented, Platform Independent, Robust, Interpreted, Multi-threaded. 2) Why is Java Architectural Neutral? Ans: It’s compiler generates an architecture-neutral object file format, which makes the compiled code to be executable on many processors, with the presence of Java runtime system                           Java Architectural Neutral 3) How Java enabled High Performance? Ans: Java uses Just-In-Time compiler to enable high performance. Just-In-Time compiler is a program that turns Java bytecode, which is a program that contains instructions that must be interpreted into instructions that can be sent directly to the processor. 4) Why Java is considered dynamic? Ans: It is designed to adapt to an evolving environment. Java programs can carry extensive amo

How To give Self introduction In An Interviews With Examples

How To give Self introduction In An Interviews With Examples Most of the people don't know how to give Self introduction in an Interviews in proper way. The same question can be asked in different types like Introduce yourself,describe yourself, tell something about yourself..etc. It is very important that you have to present it properly in front of interviewer. Your presentation of your personal introduction will decide your job. Self introduction is the most important part in any interview. So today we are going to learn how to give Self introduction in an  Interviews with some examples. Interview Introduction  Example 1:  Good morning sir/madam, My name is Murali from Hyderabad . I have a great interest towards computer and its related works. So regularly reading blogs, watching videos and reading magazines to enhance my knowledge and skill in the field of computer. Presently i am continuing my B-Tech in the stream of computer science from C V R College Of